The Mahindra Marazzo was launched in 2018 as a replacement for the aging Xylo. The MPV has been on the market for four years and if you are looking for a large family car, but on a budget, we recommend that you go for a pre-owned Marazzo. It looks nice, came with a spacious interior and a capable diesel engine. Depending on the model year and condition of the vehicle, you can get one for anywhere between Rs. 7 lakh to Rs. 12 million. But before you start looking for one, here are some pros and cons to consider.
Also Read: Mahindra continues with the Marazzo MPV, no plans to stop: Veejay Nakra
The Mahindra Marazzo comes with a 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine with 121 hp and 300 Nm of peak torque.
- The Marazzo is a spacious MPV and there is enough space for 7 people. There is also a lot of comfort for the occupants. Also, the NVH levels on the Marazzo are excellent and by far the best in the MPV segment
- Under the hood, the Mahindra Marazzo comes with a 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that delivers 121 hp at 3500 rpm and maximum torque of 300 Nm at 1750 – 2500 rpm.
- Depending on the variant, you get a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, cooled glove compartment, cruise control, electrically folding door mirrors and a rear parking camera with adaptive guidelines.
The Marazzo is a spacious MPV and there is enough space for 7 people.
- Most of the nicer features we mentioned above are largely only available in the top variant of the Mahindra Marazzo.
- The luggage space in the Marazzo is not much so if you are traveling with a family of 7 it will be a problem to fit all your luggage in the car.
- The Mahindra Marazzo doesn’t come with an automatic transmission, only a six-speed manual transmission is offered, so that could be a deal breaker for some buyers.